When we romantically like someone, often in a simple way when we are young.
E.g.: I don’t understand why you have a crush on him.
French: Crush, béguin, coup de foudre.
- To sing something quietly and gently.
E.g.: She was crooning to her baby.
- To move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground
E.g.: The soldiers crawled from the bush to the enemy camp.
- To crowd or pack to capacity
- To put something somewhere so that the space is completely filled
- To prepare hastily for an impending exam, study intensively as before an exam
E.g.: Nestor crammed during 2 days for his history-geography exam.
Rafaela crammed as many clothes as possible into her suitcase.
French: bûcher, condenser, fourrer, bourrer
- Small cake baked in a muffin tin